Sometimes I don’t get it why I clung onto you for so long, even after your paranoia and you pissing me off with your drama. Have you ever thought why I always wanted to leave? It’s not you it’s me, that’s crap. It’s really, honestly, because of you. You make me do it, well if I can handle it I’ll be patient, but till when exactly am I supposed to take things in and say nothig about it? Now you’re putting all the blame on me -.- You’re the one being such an asshole maniac, I should be saying I’m leaving you for someone else, not you. You have her now, why still cling on to me? Please fucking leave me alone, I’m ready to move on, well I already have. I’m happy now, I don’t care if your sad, heartbroken or down in the dumps. Fuck you and have a great life.
make all them girls sigh” —
I hope you’ll rest in peace grandad, i’ll always remember you.
26th December 2010:
Caught the fockers movie(forgot the title!), then went to my cousin’s place. Around close to nine, headed out to Wendy’s for a real late dinner, then off to Arab Street. Went to Sufi’s, sat down and ordered drinks, shisha flavour(grape mint :D) and was wondering weather we should order some light food. But naw, went without the food. We caught up among the three of us, reminiscing times we were back in Kota Kinabalu when were kids. The running around, sight-seeing, the times I kept falling flat on my butt scaling up the waterfall, cramped car rides and endless fighting. Good times hehehe. We decided to leave, by then it was 12+, there was obviously no more trains so we walked to North Bridge Road if I’m not wrong, to catch a taxi. Walked all the way, and what do you know! The queue was bloody long! We decided to be patient, but that didn’t last 3 minutes before we decided to call a taxi. We waited for about 5 minutes before our taxi arrived. Hopped in, and the driver started telling us he was pissed at a previous passenger. He kept talking and talking, but hey! At least there wasn’t a hostile atmosphere! Reached home around 1, in bed by 2. Had to wake up early for today’s Zoo trip!
27th December 2010:
Visited the Singapore Zoo today! Woke up around 7, got dressed and bused down to my cousin’s place again. Waited for Wayne to get dressed, left soon afterwards. Had breakfast at Auntie J’s place, Wayne had his breakfast at Mac. Since he knew it was his fault we were running behind schedule, he decided to pay the cab fare for our trip from Tampines all the way to the Zoo. It was already past 10, taking the mrt and then the bus would lose precious time. So taxied all the way, reached the zoo and as we expected, packed as hell! Got tickets and got on our way. It’s been wayyyy long since I’ve been to the Zoo. It’s a refreshing change from what I’ve been doing the past few days! I’m just gonna leave the animals part here, you have to see it for yourself. Hehehe. So after that, we took the train to Buona Vista and walked to Holland Village. We decided to settle at Wala’s for dinner/supper. They have good food but the prices were woah. 6 bucks for a cup of Coke. I tried a Shirley Temple. Too too sour. *makes cannot tahan sour face* Stayed to watch the live band play a few songs. The vocals were amazing, and the guy on the acoustic guitar was so cute. I am coming back, definitely!
I should be sleeping now, supposed to go to Marina Bay Sands tomorrow. Not. Enough. Sleep. *screams*
I’m going visiting later. Time to collect the $$$! Happy Christmas y’all!
It’s 3:22 am, I have a migraine but my eyes don’t seem to wanna close. I’m gna have a fxcked up day tomorrow, with my lack of sleep. Nooo not on Xmas eve! I’ve yet to find something to wear underneath my singlet or else I’d be flashing alot. Orchard’s gonna be packed, I don’t like crowded places.
G’night ya’ll, wish me luck in trying to force myself to sleep.
yeah im okay with that. :D
I bought my shorts alrd, and yes cutting up my old pair of jeans. Thanks anyway anony! :D
I bought a new off shoulder long sleeve tee. I’m still looking for shorts. Mmm, apart from Cotton On, does anyone know of any places with affordable durable jeans shorts?
My Personality :
- I’m loud
- I’m obnoxious
- I’m sarcastic
- I’m cocky
- I cry easily
- I have a bad temper
- For the most part, I don’t like people
- I’m easy to get along with
- I have more enemies than friends
- I’ve smoked
- I’ve smoked weed
- I drink coffee
- I clean my room daily
- I’m in a relationship now
- I’m single
- I’m crushing
- I’m in love <3
- I’m always scared of being hurt
- An ex has physically abused me, at least once
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
- I’ve been in love for more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight
- I have a best friend
- I have at least ten friends
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend
- I can trust at least five people with my life
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has died
- I’ve taken a taxi
- I’ve taken a city bus
- I’ve taken a school bus
- I’ve gone bungee jumping
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award
- I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B
- I listen to country
- I listen to pop
- I listen to techno
- I listen to rock
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it (I listen to all different genres actually)
- I hate the radio
- I buy CDs
- I spend at least six hours a day watching TV
- I watch soap operas daily
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives
- I’ve seen and like the OC.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill
- I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model
- I’ve seen and liked Popular
- I’ve seen and liked 24
- I’ve seen and liked CSI
- I’ve seen and liked Everwood
Family Life :
- I get along with both of my parents (when they don’t have PMS)
- My biological parents are still together
- I have at least one brother
- I have at least one sister
- I have at least one step brother/sister
- I have at least one half brother/sister
- I’ve been kicked out of my house
- I’ve ran away from home
- I’ve made my parents cry
- I’ve lied to my parents
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded
- I don’t live with my parents
- Parents are screwed up and gone
- I’ve been brown
- I’ve had streaks
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year
- I’ve been blonde
- I’ve been red
- I’ve been light brown
- I’ve been medium brown
- I’ve been blue/green
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned
- I use conditioner
- I’ve used Silk Therapy
- I’ve used hot oil treatments
- I’ve curled my hair
- I’ve straightened my hair
- I’ve ironed my hair
- I’ve braided my hair
- I’ve yelled at a teacher
- I’ve been suspended
- I’ve had an in-school suspension
- I’ve been sent to the principals office
- I’ve walked out of class
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class
- I’ve failed a test
- I’ve cheated on a test
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test
- I’ve failed Art
- I’ve failed PE
- I’ve failed Math
- I’ve failed Science
- I’ve failed another class
- A teacher has called my parents
My terrapin keeps wanting to crawl out of the big tub.
I don’t know, people always change when they grow up i guess?